Questions to ask when searching
for a buy here pay here used car
Approved for Your BHPH loan before You Walk into the Car Dealership
Before visiting your local buy here pay here car dealership
we suggest you visit the stores internet site and ask a few questions
through email communication.
We've outlined a few questions you should ask.
1. What's your buying process like?
2. What should I bring with me when I vist your dealership?
3. How many buy here pay here cars do you currently have in your
4. How many years have you been in the buy here pay here business?
5. What are your buy here pay here policies and procedures?
6. Does your dealership use a starter interupt device for each
used car sold?
9. What's your inspection process when you sell a vehicle?
8 Can you provide me with a specifics regarding your warranty